＜Site terms of service＞
- Please make sure that there is a possibility that you can not choose some kimonos if other clients already have chosen.
●change the day of photo shoot
- ・t’s possible to change your date but please let us know at least one month in advance.
If you decide to change the date within a month of the photo shoot, you will be charged 20,000yen.
- ・3 weeks for the photo data. 5 weeks for the photo album.
*During high season, we would need more time to deliver.
- ・Photo file format is JPEG which is 4000 pixels at the long side.
Raw data can not be provided.
●If it rains
- ・If there is a 50% chance of rain at 5pm the day before the photo shoot, we will consult with you about whether you would like to postpone or not.
- ・In case of rain, we will give you the option of whether you’d like to proceed with the photo shoot or not.
- ・In case rain during the 2 kimonos plan photo shoot, you can either choose to:
1. cancel the second kimono and change to the 1 kimono plan. We will give you a discount of 20,000 yen off the original price.
2. postpone the second kimono shoot and reschedule to a later date.
* if you decide to postpone to Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, you will be charged a fee of 30,000 yen
- ・If there is a sudden change in weather after you have arrived at the studio, we will confirm whether you wish you proceed with the photo shoot before dressing.
- ・f you decide to cancel the on location shoot, you can choose to do the photo shoot at our studio instead.
* Studio availability is subject to change depending on reservation
- ・If it suddenly starts to rain after dressing and leaving the studio, we will proceed with the photo shoot according to conditions.
- ・If you decide to proceed with the photo shoot even with a high chance of rain (over 50%), we will not offer refunds.
●Compensation for item
If we can not provide our service for you in the worst case, we will compensate for full price of your plan at most.
After reading site terms of service, please check the box.